I have failed and you have failed. We all have failed. Yet, when we fail, we are so upset 😭, torn , collapsed that we don’t like trying again. Because none of us like failing in life, at work, at play, in business or even in relationship. But it’s actually the failures that teaches us the most. 5 take aways…
- Lesson taught : Failure teaches you the best lesson on why ,how and what went wrong in any task you did. It helps you become intelligent and frame better strategies.
- Grounded : It keeps you humble and grounded. Even when you get success , you cannot forget the pain and struggle you went through.
- Committed to goals : You are more determined to achieve your goals. Recommits you towards your goal.
- Overcome fear: You don’t have fear and insecurity any longer. Its keep you focus rather than anticipating the future or outcome.
- Support system : Tough days are good to acknowledge your true friends and family who stood by you and support you.